Christ Church Westminster Bridge Road Apse with Refredos.
The Building News and Engineering Journal was first published in 1854 as The Building News. It was then renamed The Building News and Architectural Review in 1860, and the Building News and Engineering Journal in 1863.
These lithographs are scanned in 300 dpi specifically for downloads and printing. The image is much larger when it is downloaded. This size is for online purposes only.