St. Mary at Ye Cross in Shoreditch

$4.99

Description

details of the fireplaces and Screen in the chapel 1873

The Building News and Engineering Journal was first published in 1854 as The Building News. It was then renamed The Building News and Architectural Review in 1860, and the Building News and Engineering Journal in 1863.
Printed by James Akerman.
Architect:James Brooks

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.



Free

Special category of products