New Gas Offices in Portsmouth Antique 1877 print
The Building News and Engineering Journal was first published in 1854 as The Building News. It was then renamed The Building News and Architectural Review in 1860, and the Building News and Engineering Journal in 1863.
These lithographs are scanned in 300 dpi especially for downloads and printing.
Architect: Alfred A. Hudson