Church of Sainte-Marthe La Villette Paris

$4.99

Description

Church of Sainte-Marthe La Villette Paris. The parish of the four roads was created by Presidential decree in 1874. The first stone of the church is laid by Abbé Elgohary in 1876 and the choir blessed in 1879. But the parish was abolished in 1879, and the church became a chapel again. The inauguration finally took place in 1898.

The Building News and Engineering Journal was first published in 1854 as The Building News. It was then renamed The Building News and Architectural Review in 1860, and the Building News and Engineering Journal in 1863.
These lithographs are scanned in 300 dpi specifically for downloads and printing. The image is much larger when it is downloaded. This size is for online purposes only.

Architect:George Goldie

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Church of Sainte-Marthe La Villette Paris”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Free

Special category of products