Architectural Design for Kensington Vestry Hall 1878 Antique print.
The Building News and Engineering Journal was first published in 1854 as The Building News. It was then renamed The Building News and Architectural Review in 1860, and the Building News and Engineering Journal in 1863.
These lithographs are scanned in 300 dpi specifically for downloads and printing.
Architect:Thomas R Richards