Architectural Antique Print of a House in Oatlands erected for George Short. Shows the chimney piece in the house and the portion above the shelf is old and was formerly in the house of the president Bradshawe at walton on thames. The lower portion has been designed to adapt to its modern use.
The Building News and Engineering Journal was first published in 1854 as The Building News. It was then renamed The Building News and Architectural Review in 1860, and the Building News and Engineering Journal in 1863.
These lithographs are scanned in 300 dpi specifically for downloads and printing.